Our Privacy Policies
Privacy Collection Notice
Members of the Vertaview Group include Allinto Australia Limited, Multicap Limited and Open Minds Australia Limited (we/us).
Allinto Australia Limited provides support for people in navigation of complex human services systems, such as NDIS support coordination, psychosocial recovery coaching and care coordination for people being discharged from long hospital stays.
Multicap Limited is a dedicated disability services provider that works with people from all walks of life offering an extensive range of support to help you live the life you want.
Open Minds Australia Limited supports people living with mental illness and psychosocial disability. Open Minds works to enhance mental health and wellbeing by delivering a range of services focused on the individual needs of each person. Open Minds is and NDIS provider and a lead agent for various programs across Queensland and New South Wales, including headspace, Head to Health, Housing & Support Initiative (HASI), Community Living Support (CLS), Coastal Supports, Clinical Care Co-ordination, The Way Back, Community Re-Entry Services (CREST) and Youth Bloom.
We have obligations as to how we collect, hold, use and disclose personal under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information:
- from you when you provide your personal information to us, including through face to face meetings, over the telephone, by completing forms, agreements, surveys, applications, whether online, in person, in writing or over the telephone;
- from a member of your family, next of kin, guardian or authorised representative where we are unable to collect information from you;
- from an order of an Australian court or tribunal that authorises us to be provided with the information;
- when you apply to become an employee, consultant, contractor or supplier to us;
- when you place an order for our goods or services over the phone or in-store;
- when you attend one of our forums, events or conferences;
- from third parties, such as doctors, nurses, allied health professionals who you have provided consent to share information with us;
- from relevant government departments, such as the National Disability Insurance Agency; and when we provide you with support.
Credit card information that you provide to us by telephone or online is not kept on file. You will need to provide us with your credit card information each and every time you purchase our goods and services.
Why we collect your personal information.
We collect your personal information so that we can provide you with the highest quality disability and mental health support services and support coordination services.
For prospective employees, consultants, contractors and suppliers, we collect your personal information to assess your suitability to work with us.
We also collect your personal information to conduct our business, to provide and market our goods and services or to enable you to attend our events and conferences.
What happens if you don’t give us your personal information?
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our goods or services or to engage or employ you.
Who we give your personal information to.
We may disclose your personal information to others where we are required or authorised by law or where you have provided consent for us to do so.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to our related entities
- to consultants and suppliers working with us in providing professional, business, technology and corporate services
- to relevant government agencies which regulate or oversee our services, operations and activities
to a member of your family, next of kin, guardian, authorised representative, the police, ambulance services, hospitals or emergency medical centres
- to our employees or other service providers involved in providing support to you, such as nurses and allied health practitioners or administrative staff
For prospective employees, consultants, contractors and suppliers, we may disclose your personal information to third parties to assist us in considering your suitability to work with us and for managing our employment or engagement of you.
We may also use your personal information to provide you with information about our products, goods and services.
We do not disclose your personal information to entities outside of Australia.
Where to access further information and complaints
The Vertaview Group treats your privacy seriously. Our Privacy Officer handles any queries, requests or complaints relating to the Act. Our Privacy Officer can be contacted at:
Ph: 07 3340 9000 or 1300 135 886
E: [email protected]
Post: PO Box 4013, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113